Thomas H. Fausch
Thomas is an innovative, resourceful, and results-driven professional with broad expertise in the strategic financial analysis of business processes. His portfolio of expertise encompasses 29 years of executive bank management and senior lending experience followed by 15 years as a CFO and Finance Director of corporate finance and accounting. He has worked with clients in a variety of industries.
Thomas has a solid performance driven record of successful management and supervision of the financial components of publicly-owned and privately-held organizations. He accomplishes this by partnering with Owners and Senior Management to navigate through complex financial situations.
These complex financial situations involve, but are not limited to, the following:
- Financial Oversight – ongoing Treasury Management reconciliation of current and future Cash Flow and Debt Service Capacity
- Budget and Loan Reviews with added summary reports on financing options involving debt consolidation, refinance and restructure plans
- Capital Asset Acquisition and Disposition Plan
- Operational Reorganization Plan
- Business Exit Plan inclusive of due diligence and review of documentation requirements
- Risk Management of Special or Other Assets
- Contingency Funds Plan
- Debt Recapitalization Plan
His career experience to-date includes four Bank workouts (two with severe asset quality problems); and two large commercial workouts involving a major reorganization of one company’s administrative divisions, and a complex debt recapitalization plan for the other company.
- Successfully completed 195 hours of real property appraisal educational courses
- Successfully completed 89 CPE credit hours of study and passed the examination for a commercial business appraiser accreditation on “Mastering Appraisal Skills for Valuing the Closely-Held Business” sponsored by The Institute of Business Appraisers, Inc. (IBA)
- Graduate of The Wisconsin School of Banking
- Participated in and instructed numerous American Institute of Banking courses of study including Principles of Bank Operations, Financial Statement Analysis, Trust Operations, Agricultural Lending, Commercial and Real Estate Lending, and Credit Administration of Loans
- Composite Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business Administration and Economics with a minor in Accounting from Chadron State College
If you are an owner or investor in a bank, business, or farm in need of any of these services, please contact Thomas for a free private consultation.